Two Spies v1.1.7 is now live on the App Store! This update prioritizes a couple of key fixes:
1.1.7 Patch notes
- Made “pwned” mission achievable.
- Improved reliability of “declare victory” and disconnection handling.
- Limited recaps to one time per turn, so players are not left waiting for a recapping opponent.
- Fixed a case where two players both in Deep Cover could result in some missing “could be here” indicators
- Fixed a race condition where taking an action just as your timer ran out could cause your opponent to take that action.
- Two Spies now uses iCloud to sync your Random matchmaking codename and player skill estimate between your devices. You can disable this in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where you could see black lines instead of coloured lines on the map.
Thanks to players on Discord for determining the steps for some of these issues!
Let us know what you think via email or Reddit, and have fun!