Two Spies v1.1.6 is now live on the App Store! This update prioritizes a couple of key fixes:
1.1.6 Patch notes
- Added a disconnection timer to internet matches, so it’s clear that you can declare victory if the other spy fully disconnects.
- Added a timer in the Random match lobby to show you how long you’ve waited.
- Improved reliability and disconnection behaviour across the game. Let us know if you’re still having problems with network connections.
- Changed “Spy 101” to “How to Spy” so it’s more clear where to start.
- Changed “Play Again” to “Play Next” and highlighted the button.
- Fixed issue where you sometimes would see “victory” when you actually lost the round.
- Fixed issue where you would notice your opponent snoozing in and out of a game.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to end up with two bots in a match with each other
- Various smaller bug fixes.
Let us know what you think via email or Reddit, and have fun!