Two Spies v1.1.3 is now live on the App Store! This update prioritizes a couple of key fixes:
- Fixed a crash when opening the pin selector
1.1.2 Patch notes
- Increased how long the matchmaker will wait to find an opponent of similar skill, with improved messages about what it’s doing.
- Fixed the full strike animation sometimes not showing when Strike Reports had been unlocked under Encryption.
- Fixed the “Could be Here” indicators not hiding correctly when a player controls a city (which would normally blow the cover of a player waiting in that city).
- Fixed an issue where a harmless bot could strike when it didn’t “want to”, locking up the game for a time – thanks to the Discord users who reported this!
- Substantially improved reliability of random matchmaking – there should be fewer errors during the matchmaking process in general.
- In-game emotes are now limited to once every 5 seconds ಠ_ಠ
- Fixed some typos, thanks for the reports!
Let us know what you think via email or Reddit, and have fun!