Two Spies v1.0.1 is now live on the App Store! Thank you to all the agents that have left positive reviews and useful feedback, helped get us into the Top 10 Board Games and Strategy Games in the UK App Store, and completed almost 100,000 rounds of espionage!
- Added a colour blindness mode, accessible from Settings.
- Added a postgame tip about the fact intel is only placed in cities with nobody in them.
- Made sure bot opponents would always leave a closing city, even when they REALLY didn’t want to.
- Fixed an issue where Budapest didn’t get the memo about colouring its connections.
- The menu has learned how to count properly (no more “1 WINS”)
- Fixed a rare issue where the Play Again button could be disabled in pass and play games.
- Fixed some layout issues on iPad.
- Fixed a small set of crashing bugs.
Let us know what you think via email or Reddit, and have fun!